Amprobe R-115S Remcon Relay Switch
- Momentary switch type relay (3 wire)
- Switches AC power on and off using low voltage control circuit
- Built in transformer, no step down transformers necessary
- Single relay can be controlled by multiple switches and multiple relays can be controlled by single switch
- Light #22 cable can be used to control relay instead of Romex or armored cable – significant time and cost savings
- AC Voltage from 105 to 125 V
- AC Current up to 6.5 A (1/4 HP max. motor load at 120 V)
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Safe control switching: 10 V DC max. and 10 milliamps max.
Each Remcon relay has a built-in transformer for unit control. Each relay in the system operates independently from and has no effect upon other relays. Install as little as one relay and operate it with as many switches as is desired.
|AC current rating
||6.5 Amps max. Resistive, Tungsten, or Ballast Load, ¼ HP max. Motor Load at 120 V AC.
||Resistive, Tungsten, 6.5 Amps max, at 120 VAC, ¼ HP Motor Load.
|AC voltage rating
||105 to 125 V AC, 50-60 Hz.
|Control switching current
||10 milliamps max
|Control switching voltage
||10 V DC max. isolated from AC line
|Control switch closure time
||5 milliseconds min
|Ambient operating temperature
||104 °F (40 °C) max. for full rated output.
||Momentary contact closure of control wires turns AC power ON or OFF.
||Contact closure of control wires turns AC power ON.