Amprobe AMB-50 Industrial High-Voltage Insulation Tester
- Test insulation of wires, cables, transformers, motors, surge arrestors and generators
- Selectable testing voltages – one testing instrument for low and high voltage systems from 500/1000/2500 and 5000 V
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 1T Ω
- User selectable programmable timer (10s to 30 min)
- Automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement
- Diagnostic tools
- Polarization index (PI)
- Dielectric absorption ratio (DAR)
- Comparison feature to set pass/fail thresholds for quick measurement and verification
- Dual power source – receptacle or batteries
- Built in internal memory storing 18 measurements
The Amprobe AMB-50 High-Voltage Insulation Tester has the necessary features for professional insulation diagnostics. It features calculation of PI and DAR parameters. The pass/fail comparison function helps to improve testing productivity. Readings are clearly displayed on a large backlit LCD display. Windows compatible PC Software and USB communications port serve for connecting the instrument to the PC and management of the recorded test data.
||0.5 MO → 20 GO, 2 MO → 40 GO, 5 MO → 100 MO, 100 MO → 1000 GO
|Test voltage and step voltage display range
||0 V → 5000 V
|Current display range
||0 mA → 1.2 mA
|Dielectric absorption ratio (DAR)
||0 → 9.99
|Polarization index (PI)
||0 → 9.99
|Dielectric discharge test (DD)
||0 → 9.99
|Leakage current display range
||1 mA → 1.2 mA
|External voltage measurement
||30 V → 600 V
|Download PC interface
||1999 counts. Analog bar graph.
||-10°C~40°C (14°F ~104°F )
||-20°C ~60°C (-4 °F~152°F )
||< 85% @ -10°C ~40°C below; < 90% @ 0°C ~40°C :
||8pcs X 1.5V (LR14) batteries or power adaptor (input voltage 230V, 50/60Hz, 75mA, input DC14V, 1.0A). Power adaptor is not included.
||-20°C to 60°C, 0 to 70% R.H. with battery removed from meter.
For complete specs please download the product datasheet under the “Resources” tab.
High Voltage Insulation Resistance Tester
Don’t be caught off guard by deteriorating electrical insulation with AMB high voltage resistance testers.
- Test leads & large jaw alligator clips
- Hard carrying case
- Software & USB interface cable
- Power adapter