EVERETT, Wash., Sept. 30, 2010 - Amprobe Test Tools introduces 40 new products that conduct a wide range of measurements. The suite of new products helps electrical, HVAC, and industrial technicians get their everyday jobs done more quickly while saving money. The launch is the largest product expansion for the company in more than four years.
The new products cover a wide array of applications, including a solar power suite for installations and maintenance; True RMS swivel clamps for convenient, accurate current measurement; thermocouple and RTD thermometers to measure temperature; hotwire anemometers to check airflow; and high voltage installation and resistance testers to verify insulation of wires and motors. The innovative new test tools include:
- INSP-3 Wiring Inspector - verifies building wiring compliance to electrical code, especially voltage drop under load. All relevant test data is displayed on a single screen, eliminating the need to scroll or switch screens, saving the operator time. It's ideal for residential and commercial inspections.
- ACD-23SW TRMS Swivel Clamp - part of Amprobe's complete line of CATIII, 600 V swivel clamp meters that are ideal for close and difficult-to-reach work environments. The ACD- 23SW features a unique swivel clamp as well as a backlight function.
- TMD Dual-Input Digital and RTD (resistive thermal devices) Thermometers - save time and steps with two-way wireless remote access to measurements. Amprobe offers a comprehensive suite of thermometers for HVAC/R applications including the only wireless RTD thermometer currently sold in the market.
- SOLAR-600 Solar Analyzer - for testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting solar panels. The SOLAR-600 is part of a full line of solar testers that enable contractors to take advantage of the record growth in solar energy investment.
- AMB-50, AMB-55 and AMB-110 Insulation Resistance Testers - for advanced insulation diagnostics with selectable test voltages, automatic polarization index, dielectric discharge and dielectric absorption rate calculations - all measured and displayed in one single measurement.
- IR500 Infrared Thermometer/Voltage Detector/Flashlight - for verifying temperature without contact and checking voltage presence, as well as to use as a flashlight in dark places.
- ACD-45 Power Quality Clamp - measures power, energy and power factor on single- and three-phase systems (balanced and unbalanced). Its ultra-slim jaw design allows technicians to clamp around conductors in confined and difficult-to-reach places.
For more information about Amprobe test and measurement products or to download a catalog, visit the Amprobe Web site at www.amprobe.com, call toll-free 877.AMPROBE (877.267.7623), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amprobe® Test Tools
For more than 60 years, Amprobe test tools have been the preferred choice of professionals for testing and measuring electrical properties in various field applications. Amprobe's feature-rich products are well known for high reliability. The company's products include clamp-on meters, power quality analyzers, multimeters (volt/amp/ohmmeters) and circuit tracers. To learn more about Amprobe products, visit www.amprobe.com.